Repairing poor taping joints
If you'd like to know the specifics about how to repair or refinish a taping job, there is PLENTY of good info on the WEB. Use your favorite WEB Search Engine and use keywords.
Other than that, spend a few $$$ on a good book. You can find them in the Home Centers, at Time/Life, and at Reader's Digest. Just make sure they talk about what you need to do. EVEN the mfgrs. of the 'mudding compound' have WEB sites and info there. If not, e-mail them. I'm SURE they'll be happy to assist.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
Need help with drywall joints
New paint cracking on door panels, woodwork and wall...
Butyl-X Caulk to repair broken up mortar joints?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!