Repairing poor taping joints
If you'd like to know the specifics about how to repair or refinish a taping job, there is PLENTY of good info on the WEB. Use your favorite WEB Search Engine and use keywords.
Other than that, spend a few $$$ on a good book. You can find them in the Home Centers, at Time/Life, and at Reader's Digest. Just make sure they talk about what you need to do. EVEN the mfgrs. of the 'mudding compound' have WEB sites and info there. If not, e-mail them. I'm SURE they'll be happy to assist.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
Need help with drywall joints
New paint cracking on door panels, woodwork and wall...
Butyl-X Caulk to repair broken up mortar joints?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects