Repairing poor taping joints
If you'd like to know the specifics about how to repair or refinish a taping job, there is PLENTY of good info on the WEB. Use your favorite WEB Search Engine and use keywords.
Other than that, spend a few $$$ on a good book. You can find them in the Home Centers, at Time/Life, and at Reader's Digest. Just make sure they talk about what you need to do. EVEN the mfgrs. of the 'mudding compound' have WEB sites and info there. If not, e-mail them. I'm SURE they'll be happy to assist.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
Need help with drywall joints
New paint cracking on door panels, woodwork and wall...
Butyl-X Caulk to repair broken up mortar joints?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Junk Mail
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- How to Make Concrete Letters
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps