Repairing poor taping joints
If you'd like to know the specifics about how to repair or refinish a taping job, there is PLENTY of good info on the WEB. Use your favorite WEB Search Engine and use keywords.
Other than that, spend a few $$$ on a good book. You can find them in the Home Centers, at Time/Life, and at Reader's Digest. Just make sure they talk about what you need to do. EVEN the mfgrs. of the 'mudding compound' have WEB sites and info there. If not, e-mail them. I'm SURE they'll be happy to assist.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
Need help with drywall joints
New paint cracking on door panels, woodwork and wall...
Butyl-X Caulk to repair broken up mortar joints?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!