After new roof & new chimney leaks continue. Roofer & mason are stumped. Chimney coated with 3 coats of sealer and tar on top. Roofer used aluminum flashing cut into chimney over step flashing over 12" of ice shield.
Leaks come down over outside of cinder blocks in attic and even stained bricks in first floor.
it sounds for the most part proper, you may want to get another contractor out there and get a fresh pair of eyes on it. It is hard to know over the internet what could be wrong, so go find another local guy who has no idea whats goin on and let him figure it out, it could be something simple
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight