I am planning on replaceing the siding this spring and am leaning tworads Harbor Ridge rustic vinyl siding made by abtco. It has a thickness of .044. Any one have any experience or knowledge of this siding?
I havent heard too much about this particular siding, where would you be purchasing it from? If you are purchasing it from a quality wholesaler locally ask them for reccomendations or get the name of contractors who have installed it in your area from them. If it is from home depot or a big name store like them, skip it and go with a good brand like certainteed or wolverine from a local wholesaler.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!