How Do I Paint Steel Doors
OK since you have a mess, get some xylene at the hardware store. OUTSIDE..put down same cardboard and set the door on it. With a brush...brush the xylene over the door and use the solvent to wash the paint off. This will take a while.
Clean it off with a rag. When it dries, scuff sand the door with some scotch brite or #220 sandpaper. Prime the door with exterior acrylic primer. Make sure that you buy a GOOD brush not a $5.00 cheapie. Also by some latex paint conditioner to add to your top coat.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!