Please,I live in Orlando, Florida.I'm a faux finisher,but my costumers is asking if I can paint a regular color.How much I charge ?
Hi! Hope this will help you. I worked for a paint contractor as a summer job when I was a student (4 years ago) in Montreal, Canada and he used to charge $0.25 (canadian dollars) per square foot per coat of surface to be covered, not the square footage of the floor, plus $0.25 per linear foot per coat for trim such as baseboards, window casings, door jambs, etc. He didn't subtract the area of the windows and doors. This was if he didn't have any patchwork to do. Unfortunately, I don't remember what he used to charge if he had patchwork to do. I hope this is useful to you. Good luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!