Please,I live in Orlando, Florida.I'm a faux finisher,but my costumers is asking if I can paint a regular color.How much I charge ?
Hi! Hope this will help you. I worked for a paint contractor as a summer job when I was a student (4 years ago) in Montreal, Canada and he used to charge $0.25 (canadian dollars) per square foot per coat of surface to be covered, not the square footage of the floor, plus $0.25 per linear foot per coat for trim such as baseboards, window casings, door jambs, etc. He didn't subtract the area of the windows and doors. This was if he didn't have any patchwork to do. Unfortunately, I don't remember what he used to charge if he had patchwork to do. I hope this is useful to you. Good luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight