The ceiling and walls of my bathroom are going to be painted two different colors. Does anyone have any tips on the easiest way to paint without getting the ceiling color on the walls and vice-versa? Thanks.
You will need to paint the ceiling first and then you can cut at the ceiling with the wall color with a Shurline Edger, which is a paint pad with rollers that will give you a straight line. You can also use this at your woodwork to get straight lines.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Pest, Be Gone! 10 Steps to a Critter-Free Home
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight