When is the best time of year to do the deck? What is the best way - with a brush or roller? How important is it to wash it first? Thank you.
It is very important to wash your deck before you apply anything to it. It depends on what you are going to apply to your deck as what to what from of application you use. The product you go with give you the best way to apply it. This is a good time of year to do this type of project but if are getting heavy dews in your area be sure to stop at around 3pm to give product time to dry before the dew settles on it during the night.
painting and carpeting?
water and/or ice on house windows
Heating a paint shop??
Thinking about buying and/or installing hardwood flo...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers