When is the best time of year to do the deck? What is the best way - with a brush or roller? How important is it to wash it first? Thank you.
It is very important to wash your deck before you apply anything to it. It depends on what you are going to apply to your deck as what to what from of application you use. The product you go with give you the best way to apply it. This is a good time of year to do this type of project but if are getting heavy dews in your area be sure to stop at around 3pm to give product time to dry before the dew settles on it during the night.
painting and carpeting?
water and/or ice on house windows
Heating a paint shop??
Thinking about buying and/or installing hardwood flo...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight