When is the best time of year to do the deck? What is the best way - with a brush or roller? How important is it to wash it first? Thank you.
It is very important to wash your deck before you apply anything to it. It depends on what you are going to apply to your deck as what to what from of application you use. The product you go with give you the best way to apply it. This is a good time of year to do this type of project but if are getting heavy dews in your area be sure to stop at around 3pm to give product time to dry before the dew settles on it during the night.
painting and carpeting?
water and/or ice on house windows
Heating a paint shop??
Thinking about buying and/or installing hardwood flo...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love