Cleaning paint tools vs. my drains
I suggest you use the Drano Foamer clog remover. It really works wonders on deep-drain clogs and on slow drains. I have used it on regular drains and on clogged A/C drain lines, and it has never failed to work, although I sometimes needed to use more than one treamtment on old, severely-clogged drains.
Power Roller, Paint Stick, or Sprayer?
RL Paint Absolutely sucks. Now I have to color match.
lead paint removal options
Removing flat outdoor paint from clothing
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!