Has anyone heard of Alside. Is it as good a siding product as Certainteed or Wolverine?
Yes, Alside is a good name in siding as well as windows. Just remember that there are many levels of quality product. You get what you pay for so may want to look at some of their better quality siding.
They are showing me a product called Charter Oak which is about 50% more expensive than American Legends from Wolverine. I'm not certain its worth the premium. Any comments?
You will not be sorry if you go with the Charter Oak. It IS the best vinyl product on the market. It looks like wood, last for a long time, and with the blue strip, it is stronger then all others. If you would like more info, go to www.alside.com. I put Charter Oak on my mother's house 2 years ago, and she still loves it. It might be a bit more money, but it is well worth it. You do get what you pay for!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects