Has anyone heard of Alside. Is it as good a siding product as Certainteed or Wolverine?
Yes, Alside is a good name in siding as well as windows. Just remember that there are many levels of quality product. You get what you pay for so may want to look at some of their better quality siding.
They are showing me a product called Charter Oak which is about 50% more expensive than American Legends from Wolverine. I'm not certain its worth the premium. Any comments?
You will not be sorry if you go with the Charter Oak. It IS the best vinyl product on the market. It looks like wood, last for a long time, and with the blue strip, it is stronger then all others. If you would like more info, go to www.alside.com. I put Charter Oak on my mother's house 2 years ago, and she still loves it. It might be a bit more money, but it is well worth it. You do get what you pay for!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!