Has anyone heard of Alside. Is it as good a siding product as Certainteed or Wolverine?
Yes, Alside is a good name in siding as well as windows. Just remember that there are many levels of quality product. You get what you pay for so may want to look at some of their better quality siding.
They are showing me a product called Charter Oak which is about 50% more expensive than American Legends from Wolverine. I'm not certain its worth the premium. Any comments?
You will not be sorry if you go with the Charter Oak. It IS the best vinyl product on the market. It looks like wood, last for a long time, and with the blue strip, it is stronger then all others. If you would like more info, go to www.alside.com. I put Charter Oak on my mother's house 2 years ago, and she still loves it. It might be a bit more money, but it is well worth it. You do get what you pay for!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes