My hobby is bird houses, feeders, etc. I have built a beautiful feeder out of cypress material. I usually use cedar. Since cypress is bad about swelling when it gets wet, I am afraid that constant swelling and drying from weather conditions, it will tear up.I want to keep a natural look and wonder what should be used to seal it. We used to seal cypress boats with several coats of hot linseed oil. Suggestions appreciated.
best exterior paint for Atlanta
Best exterior paint for oceanfront cottage in Florid...
Best exterior paint for Florida Coastline?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!