How would you insulate a walk-in bay window?
At present time, if you put your hand near the window, it is as if you put your hand outside in the 10 degree cold weather we have. Would you go for a vinyl replacement window? What window mfg. would you suggest for a replacement window?
well if the window is old it might be time to replace then i would suggest certainteed, or perhaps anderson but they are more and a bit overrated. but if the windows are relatively new (under 15 yrs) then peel back your trim and insulate between the window and the frame, just take some normal insulation and put some there then nail the trim back on. if it still doesnt work get new windows.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects