How would you insulate a walk-in bay window?
At present time, if you put your hand near the window, it is as if you put your hand outside in the 10 degree cold weather we have. Would you go for a vinyl replacement window? What window mfg. would you suggest for a replacement window?
well if the window is old it might be time to replace then i would suggest certainteed, or perhaps anderson but they are more and a bit overrated. but if the windows are relatively new (under 15 yrs) then peel back your trim and insulate between the window and the frame, just take some normal insulation and put some there then nail the trim back on. if it still doesnt work get new windows.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight