New Paint Spray Has Craters
If they are about the size of a quarter you are probably seeing poorly finished (spackled) drywall nails.
This wouldn't be of a structural concern but could be easily repaired for cosmetic appearance.
If by 'crater' you mean something else, please explain....
Are your walls textured or are they smooth?
I was just wondering as one post here seems to think that they are textured and I do not remember see that in your question.
I would like to know what type of chemical reaction there is with the texture. Why don't you ask the guy that did the texture work what it is? I would like to know if just for my future information.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects