New Paint Spray Has Craters
If they are about the size of a quarter you are probably seeing poorly finished (spackled) drywall nails.
This wouldn't be of a structural concern but could be easily repaired for cosmetic appearance.
If by 'crater' you mean something else, please explain....
Are your walls textured or are they smooth?
I was just wondering as one post here seems to think that they are textured and I do not remember see that in your question.
I would like to know what type of chemical reaction there is with the texture. Why don't you ask the guy that did the texture work what it is? I would like to know if just for my future information.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love