New Paint Spray Has Craters
If they are about the size of a quarter you are probably seeing poorly finished (spackled) drywall nails.
This wouldn't be of a structural concern but could be easily repaired for cosmetic appearance.
If by 'crater' you mean something else, please explain....
Are your walls textured or are they smooth?
I was just wondering as one post here seems to think that they are textured and I do not remember see that in your question.
I would like to know what type of chemical reaction there is with the texture. Why don't you ask the guy that did the texture work what it is? I would like to know if just for my future information.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING