over old paint
Let us know how it goes.
I am sure that you know I work for Duron Paint Company and as such feel that you are going to get the best advice from a store that sells just paint and that is where i am going to tell people to buy it. I am not saying the products are bad at the BIG BOXES as we all know everyone has good and bad paint products.
Now who do you work for?
Seeing as how most home owners really don't know much about the job they are tackiling weather it be paint or other improvement the lack of info is just not their.
On the other hand paint stores are more knowledgable,but prices are just a little more than the BOX stores.
This is why they should go to both and spread the wealth a little.
5 - I work for me - so I know of which you speak - and I agree - 95%. A few boxes have some great people - who know what they are doing - many don't. Having said that - I have seen some horrendous help in "Paint Stores" too!
In any case - I didn't mean any harm - I read your post again - what I would have said was, "Be careful getting your advice from a big box - but they do have some good products and prices"....
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide