over old paint
Let us know how it goes.
I am sure that you know I work for Duron Paint Company and as such feel that you are going to get the best advice from a store that sells just paint and that is where i am going to tell people to buy it. I am not saying the products are bad at the BIG BOXES as we all know everyone has good and bad paint products.
Now who do you work for?
Seeing as how most home owners really don't know much about the job they are tackiling weather it be paint or other improvement the lack of info is just not their.
On the other hand paint stores are more knowledgable,but prices are just a little more than the BOX stores.
This is why they should go to both and spread the wealth a little.
5 - I work for me - so I know of which you speak - and I agree - 95%. A few boxes have some great people - who know what they are doing - many don't. Having said that - I have seen some horrendous help in "Paint Stores" too!
In any case - I didn't mean any harm - I read your post again - what I would have said was, "Be careful getting your advice from a big box - but they do have some good products and prices"....
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!