over old paint
Let us know how it goes.
I am sure that you know I work for Duron Paint Company and as such feel that you are going to get the best advice from a store that sells just paint and that is where i am going to tell people to buy it. I am not saying the products are bad at the BIG BOXES as we all know everyone has good and bad paint products.
Now who do you work for?
Seeing as how most home owners really don't know much about the job they are tackiling weather it be paint or other improvement the lack of info is just not their.
On the other hand paint stores are more knowledgable,but prices are just a little more than the BOX stores.
This is why they should go to both and spread the wealth a little.
5 - I work for me - so I know of which you speak - and I agree - 95%. A few boxes have some great people - who know what they are doing - many don't. Having said that - I have seen some horrendous help in "Paint Stores" too!
In any case - I didn't mean any harm - I read your post again - what I would have said was, "Be careful getting your advice from a big box - but they do have some good products and prices"....
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING