over old paint
Let us know how it goes.
I am sure that you know I work for Duron Paint Company and as such feel that you are going to get the best advice from a store that sells just paint and that is where i am going to tell people to buy it. I am not saying the products are bad at the BIG BOXES as we all know everyone has good and bad paint products.
Now who do you work for?
Seeing as how most home owners really don't know much about the job they are tackiling weather it be paint or other improvement the lack of info is just not their.
On the other hand paint stores are more knowledgable,but prices are just a little more than the BOX stores.
This is why they should go to both and spread the wealth a little.
5 - I work for me - so I know of which you speak - and I agree - 95%. A few boxes have some great people - who know what they are doing - many don't. Having said that - I have seen some horrendous help in "Paint Stores" too!
In any case - I didn't mean any harm - I read your post again - what I would have said was, "Be careful getting your advice from a big box - but they do have some good products and prices"....
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects