problems with painted walls
Tell me exactly which product you used? What is the product number? When did you buy it? How did you apply it?
Let me know before you do anything else.....
The product we used was Ralph Lauren "Interior Satin--Premium Quality Acrylic Latex." The color is Oar Lock #SO02C. Don't know what the product #is. We bought it at home depot 11/30/02, and applied it over the next couple of days. The walls were already painted with flat latex paint--builder applied. We rolled on five coats, letting each one dry before adding another. Thats about it--your thoughts??? Thanks
The number will be 1-800-344-8042 - and then his or her seven digit number.
If you do not here from anyone by Wednesday....let me know........
I took your advice and called the Glidden Rep. He basically told me I would need to seal the walls with a water based varnish or poly., but was unable to recommend any specific products. All the ones I have looked at at the store were for wood. Can these also be used over paint on walls? I realize I would have to test a spot first. Do you recommend any particular ones?
Thanks for your help!!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Ways to Use Leather in Your Next Project
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 9 Ways to Get on Board with Pegboard
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 8 New Ways to Use Old Wooden Crates