problems with painted walls
Tell me exactly which product you used? What is the product number? When did you buy it? How did you apply it?
Let me know before you do anything else.....
The product we used was Ralph Lauren "Interior Satin--Premium Quality Acrylic Latex." The color is Oar Lock #SO02C. Don't know what the product #is. We bought it at home depot 11/30/02, and applied it over the next couple of days. The walls were already painted with flat latex paint--builder applied. We rolled on five coats, letting each one dry before adding another. Thats about it--your thoughts??? Thanks
The number will be 1-800-344-8042 - and then his or her seven digit number.
If you do not here from anyone by Wednesday....let me know........
I took your advice and called the Glidden Rep. He basically told me I would need to seal the walls with a water based varnish or poly., but was unable to recommend any specific products. All the ones I have looked at at the store were for wood. Can these also be used over paint on walls? I realize I would have to test a spot first. Do you recommend any particular ones?
Thanks for your help!!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 10 DIY Ways Renters Can Customize Their Space
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 10 Secondhand Shopping Tips