problems with painted walls
Tell me exactly which product you used? What is the product number? When did you buy it? How did you apply it?
Let me know before you do anything else.....
The product we used was Ralph Lauren "Interior Satin--Premium Quality Acrylic Latex." The color is Oar Lock #SO02C. Don't know what the product #is. We bought it at home depot 11/30/02, and applied it over the next couple of days. The walls were already painted with flat latex paint--builder applied. We rolled on five coats, letting each one dry before adding another. Thats about it--your thoughts??? Thanks
The number will be 1-800-344-8042 - and then his or her seven digit number.
If you do not here from anyone by Wednesday....let me know........
I took your advice and called the Glidden Rep. He basically told me I would need to seal the walls with a water based varnish or poly., but was unable to recommend any specific products. All the ones I have looked at at the store were for wood. Can these also be used over paint on walls? I realize I would have to test a spot first. Do you recommend any particular ones?
Thanks for your help!!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!