Exterior Redwood paint color WANTED
In any case - I would go with a solid stain - it is somewhat thinner than paint - and will allow some of the texture of the wood to show through.
ICI Dulux (found at ICI Paint Stores) makes a nice product called Wood Pride. You also should be able to find Glidden Endurance at a Glidden Paint Dealer.
One other thing you might want to do - although it is a ton of work - IF you are sure that is redwood under there - you might want to strip the paint - and go with a clear semi-transparent over the raw redwood - very nice indeed!
Paint one wall with lighter color?
exterior paint over wood stain
Exterior Paint Indoors
RL Paint Absolutely sucks. Now I have to color match.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!