Exterior Redwood paint color WANTED
In any case - I would go with a solid stain - it is somewhat thinner than paint - and will allow some of the texture of the wood to show through.
ICI Dulux (found at ICI Paint Stores) makes a nice product called Wood Pride. You also should be able to find Glidden Endurance at a Glidden Paint Dealer.
One other thing you might want to do - although it is a ton of work - IF you are sure that is redwood under there - you might want to strip the paint - and go with a clear semi-transparent over the raw redwood - very nice indeed!
Paint one wall with lighter color?
exterior paint over wood stain
Exterior Paint Indoors
RL Paint Absolutely sucks. Now I have to color match.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects