Most Effective Wallpaper Removal Technique
Pull the Weedsprayer out of the garage... Fill it 3/4 full of hot hot hot water.. Dump in 1 cup of Downey Liquid Fabric Softener.. Shake well.. Spray the wallpaper. Sit back for 15 minutes.. Spray again. Sit back again for 15 minutes.. Take putting knife and work out an edge wallpaper and pull.
But if you find that the walls were not primed and or sized and you are tearing off the face paper of the drywall you may want to leave the paper up and paint over it, that is if it is on the walls tight. You can keep on going but you will have extensive repair of the walls.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!