Help me please, I got caulk on my hands.
The hand cleaners that mechanics use GO-JO or anyother brand like this.
Comet that real gritty cleaner or old fashion way scrubbing and Lava soap,this stuff seems to clean or get most anything off.I never tried the liquid only the green bar.
If you have silicone on your hands - and it is dry - a scotch brite is the only thing that will work - silicone being inert - not much bothers it...
Next time you are caulking something - wear latex gloves........
15 year old varnish on paint yellow and chiping
Craftsman Garage Door Opener (Remote Control Progra...
removing caulk stains on clothes..
fireplace letting out ac
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love