Help me please, I got caulk on my hands.
The hand cleaners that mechanics use GO-JO or anyother brand like this.
Comet that real gritty cleaner or old fashion way scrubbing and Lava soap,this stuff seems to clean or get most anything off.I never tried the liquid only the green bar.
If you have silicone on your hands - and it is dry - a scotch brite is the only thing that will work - silicone being inert - not much bothers it...
Next time you are caulking something - wear latex gloves........
15 year old varnish on paint yellow and chiping
Craftsman Garage Door Opener (Remote Control Progra...
removing caulk stains on clothes..
fireplace letting out ac
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers