Help me please, I got caulk on my hands.
The hand cleaners that mechanics use GO-JO or anyother brand like this.
Comet that real gritty cleaner or old fashion way scrubbing and Lava soap,this stuff seems to clean or get most anything off.I never tried the liquid only the green bar.
If you have silicone on your hands - and it is dry - a scotch brite is the only thing that will work - silicone being inert - not much bothers it...
Next time you are caulking something - wear latex gloves........
15 year old varnish on paint yellow and chiping
Craftsman Garage Door Opener (Remote Control Progra...
removing caulk stains on clothes..
fireplace letting out ac
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects