Help me please, I got caulk on my hands.
The hand cleaners that mechanics use GO-JO or anyother brand like this.
Comet that real gritty cleaner or old fashion way scrubbing and Lava soap,this stuff seems to clean or get most anything off.I never tried the liquid only the green bar.
If you have silicone on your hands - and it is dry - a scotch brite is the only thing that will work - silicone being inert - not much bothers it...
Next time you are caulking something - wear latex gloves........
15 year old varnish on paint yellow and chiping
Craftsman Garage Door Opener (Remote Control Progra...
removing caulk stains on clothes..
fireplace letting out ac
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight