Do you have a homepage?
If you wish click on mine you will see most of what I do is alot of staining,I like doing log homes is so much easier and faster than painting,but a whole hell of alot messier and stickier when you get home to clean up.I hate taking thinner baths some day's it feels like that when have been wiping with thinner erags all day.Yeah suits keep you cleaner but somedays when it is even 70 degrees out and you goy masks and climbing up and down ladders them suits get pretty warm.I like wearing shorts and a tank-top so it is my own choice,so either way damned if you do or damned if you don't.
have fun today.
I mostly spend my time with paint - my wife has bugged me for years - that is why I am Mr. Paint on here - they always call me that around here.......
Anyway - take it easy with those thinner baths.......they can be tough!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight