Do you have a homepage?
If you wish click on mine you will see most of what I do is alot of staining,I like doing log homes is so much easier and faster than painting,but a whole hell of alot messier and stickier when you get home to clean up.I hate taking thinner baths some day's it feels like that when have been wiping with thinner erags all day.Yeah suits keep you cleaner but somedays when it is even 70 degrees out and you goy masks and climbing up and down ladders them suits get pretty warm.I like wearing shorts and a tank-top so it is my own choice,so either way damned if you do or damned if you don't.
have fun today.
I mostly spend my time with paint - my wife has bugged me for years - that is why I am Mr. Paint on here - they always call me that around here.......
Anyway - take it easy with those thinner baths.......they can be tough!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 11 Cool DIY Sheds with Designs You Can Steal
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers