Do you have a homepage?
If you wish click on mine you will see most of what I do is alot of staining,I like doing log homes is so much easier and faster than painting,but a whole hell of alot messier and stickier when you get home to clean up.I hate taking thinner baths some day's it feels like that when have been wiping with thinner erags all day.Yeah suits keep you cleaner but somedays when it is even 70 degrees out and you goy masks and climbing up and down ladders them suits get pretty warm.I like wearing shorts and a tank-top so it is my own choice,so either way damned if you do or damned if you don't.
have fun today.
I mostly spend my time with paint - my wife has bugged me for years - that is why I am Mr. Paint on here - they always call me that around here.......
Anyway - take it easy with those thinner baths.......they can be tough!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 21 Expert Choices for Fail-Safe Paint Colors
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 5 DIY Farm Table Projects That Will Last a Lifetime
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!