Do you have a homepage?
If you wish click on mine you will see most of what I do is alot of staining,I like doing log homes is so much easier and faster than painting,but a whole hell of alot messier and stickier when you get home to clean up.I hate taking thinner baths some day's it feels like that when have been wiping with thinner erags all day.Yeah suits keep you cleaner but somedays when it is even 70 degrees out and you goy masks and climbing up and down ladders them suits get pretty warm.I like wearing shorts and a tank-top so it is my own choice,so either way damned if you do or damned if you don't.
have fun today.
I mostly spend my time with paint - my wife has bugged me for years - that is why I am Mr. Paint on here - they always call me that around here.......
Anyway - take it easy with those thinner baths.......they can be tough!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!