Do you have a homepage?
If you wish click on mine you will see most of what I do is alot of staining,I like doing log homes is so much easier and faster than painting,but a whole hell of alot messier and stickier when you get home to clean up.I hate taking thinner baths some day's it feels like that when have been wiping with thinner erags all day.Yeah suits keep you cleaner but somedays when it is even 70 degrees out and you goy masks and climbing up and down ladders them suits get pretty warm.I like wearing shorts and a tank-top so it is my own choice,so either way damned if you do or damned if you don't.
have fun today.
I mostly spend my time with paint - my wife has bugged me for years - that is why I am Mr. Paint on here - they always call me that around here.......
Anyway - take it easy with those thinner baths.......they can be tough!
shaw flooring style 0045u color 208
"Water" spots on top floor ceiling
Trafficmaster Benson Oak Glueless Laminate Flooring
100 pound tank running our cabin stove
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects