Glidden Ultra-hide Gripper
They make this in both oil,and latex,I don't know the name off hand for I don't use it to often but it can be both int/ext primer make sure you get the dual formula one though other wise you will be buying a can of each.
This can be picked up at all hardware stores,home depots,******* ,***** ,ace,fleet farm,sherwin williams,******* ,hirshfields.
people think you need a different primer for different things,but this isn't true if you are touching up and puttzing around this will work for all applications.
If you plan on priming your whole house get a different primer made for just that otherwise you should be set.
I don't see why it wouldn't be compatible with other company's topcoat paints - my question would be why not try some ICI/Glidden product to go over it??
Evermore, Dulux, Ralph Lauren, Ultra-Hide, Spred, Devoe Paint, Fuller O'Brien - all great ICI products - available nearly anywhere - and look and work great over Gripper!
Good luck with whatever you use... :>)
All the major finish coat manufacturers make great primers.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes