Glidden Ultra-hide Gripper
They make this in both oil,and latex,I don't know the name off hand for I don't use it to often but it can be both int/ext primer make sure you get the dual formula one though other wise you will be buying a can of each.
This can be picked up at all hardware stores,home depots,******* ,***** ,ace,fleet farm,sherwin williams,******* ,hirshfields.
people think you need a different primer for different things,but this isn't true if you are touching up and puttzing around this will work for all applications.
If you plan on priming your whole house get a different primer made for just that otherwise you should be set.
I don't see why it wouldn't be compatible with other company's topcoat paints - my question would be why not try some ICI/Glidden product to go over it??
Evermore, Dulux, Ralph Lauren, Ultra-Hide, Spred, Devoe Paint, Fuller O'Brien - all great ICI products - available nearly anywhere - and look and work great over Gripper!
Good luck with whatever you use... :>)
All the major finish coat manufacturers make great primers.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight