Glidden Ultra-hide Gripper
They make this in both oil,and latex,I don't know the name off hand for I don't use it to often but it can be both int/ext primer make sure you get the dual formula one though other wise you will be buying a can of each.
This can be picked up at all hardware stores,home depots,******* ,***** ,ace,fleet farm,sherwin williams,******* ,hirshfields.
people think you need a different primer for different things,but this isn't true if you are touching up and puttzing around this will work for all applications.
If you plan on priming your whole house get a different primer made for just that otherwise you should be set.
I don't see why it wouldn't be compatible with other company's topcoat paints - my question would be why not try some ICI/Glidden product to go over it??
Evermore, Dulux, Ralph Lauren, Ultra-Hide, Spred, Devoe Paint, Fuller O'Brien - all great ICI products - available nearly anywhere - and look and work great over Gripper!
Good luck with whatever you use... :>)
All the major finish coat manufacturers make great primers.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING