Glidden Ultra-hide Gripper
They make this in both oil,and latex,I don't know the name off hand for I don't use it to often but it can be both int/ext primer make sure you get the dual formula one though other wise you will be buying a can of each.
This can be picked up at all hardware stores,home depots,******* ,***** ,ace,fleet farm,sherwin williams,******* ,hirshfields.
people think you need a different primer for different things,but this isn't true if you are touching up and puttzing around this will work for all applications.
If you plan on priming your whole house get a different primer made for just that otherwise you should be set.
I don't see why it wouldn't be compatible with other company's topcoat paints - my question would be why not try some ICI/Glidden product to go over it??
Evermore, Dulux, Ralph Lauren, Ultra-Hide, Spred, Devoe Paint, Fuller O'Brien - all great ICI products - available nearly anywhere - and look and work great over Gripper!
Good luck with whatever you use... :>)
All the major finish coat manufacturers make great primers.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects