Glidden Ultra-hide Gripper
They make this in both oil,and latex,I don't know the name off hand for I don't use it to often but it can be both int/ext primer make sure you get the dual formula one though other wise you will be buying a can of each.
This can be picked up at all hardware stores,home depots,******* ,***** ,ace,fleet farm,sherwin williams,******* ,hirshfields.
people think you need a different primer for different things,but this isn't true if you are touching up and puttzing around this will work for all applications.
If you plan on priming your whole house get a different primer made for just that otherwise you should be set.
I don't see why it wouldn't be compatible with other company's topcoat paints - my question would be why not try some ICI/Glidden product to go over it??
Evermore, Dulux, Ralph Lauren, Ultra-Hide, Spred, Devoe Paint, Fuller O'Brien - all great ICI products - available nearly anywhere - and look and work great over Gripper!
Good luck with whatever you use... :>)
All the major finish coat manufacturers make great primers.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers