The home I bought 3 years ago has wallpaper in almost every room. In the living room however, you can see the glue/paste coming through the wallpaper at the seams.
Is there anyway to clean that up so you can't see it anymore?
It looks like a yellowish color and really messes up the wallpaper.
Theres not a whole lot you can do about you're situation. If the paper is vynal , you could use a solution of DIF and water and try to wash it down. If its a paper type it's probably stained the paper. Must be very old glue/paper , so I'd bet its a paper product. Todays glues are clear , and wont yellow the way you are describing.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips