The home I bought 3 years ago has wallpaper in almost every room. In the living room however, you can see the glue/paste coming through the wallpaper at the seams.
Is there anyway to clean that up so you can't see it anymore?
It looks like a yellowish color and really messes up the wallpaper.
Theres not a whole lot you can do about you're situation. If the paper is vynal , you could use a solution of DIF and water and try to wash it down. If its a paper type it's probably stained the paper. Must be very old glue/paper , so I'd bet its a paper product. Todays glues are clear , and wont yellow the way you are describing.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!