I AM GETTING READY TO PAINT OVER A TEXTURED CEILING. I HAVE HEARD TEN DIFFERENT HORROR STORIES ON DOING THIS. WHAT IS THE BEST METHOD FOR REPAINTING A POPCORN CEILING?
If it has been painted before it no different than painting a smooth ceiling, just use a good ceiling paint and at least a 3/4 inch nap roller. If it has not been painted the best way is to spray it to keep the texture from raining down on you but that is not always practical and best left to a proffesional painter. It can be rolled but you take the chance of a little or alot of texture coming off.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!