I AM GETTING READY TO PAINT OVER A TEXTURED CEILING. I HAVE HEARD TEN DIFFERENT HORROR STORIES ON DOING THIS. WHAT IS THE BEST METHOD FOR REPAINTING A POPCORN CEILING?
If it has been painted before it no different than painting a smooth ceiling, just use a good ceiling paint and at least a 3/4 inch nap roller. If it has not been painted the best way is to spray it to keep the texture from raining down on you but that is not always practical and best left to a proffesional painter. It can be rolled but you take the chance of a little or alot of texture coming off.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!