exterior paint over wood stain
Even if your windows aren't marvin and some other brand this is what they call the brown color.
Unless of course your windows are wood on the outside and not metal then I don't have an idea of color they are.
I have done 100's of these and the marvin grren or white and most paint stores have the formulas wrote down for us painters because we get alot of these colors.
When you go to the paint store ask them if their soild stains,I am assuming that is waht you have are self priming (Duron is) or of it needs a primer. Use their recomended system as that is the best way to go.
Yes vinyl siding can be painted and it does need to clean as all exterior surfaces do. Then you will need to prime it with an acrylic primer such as Duron Siding in A Can acrylic primer and finish with an acrylic satin or semi-gloss such as Duron Siding in A Can. Do not paint the vinyl any darker than it is now as it will warp.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Ways to Use Leather in Your Next Project
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 9 Ways to Get on Board with Pegboard
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 8 New Ways to Use Old Wooden Crates