exterior paint over wood stain
Even if your windows aren't marvin and some other brand this is what they call the brown color.
Unless of course your windows are wood on the outside and not metal then I don't have an idea of color they are.
I have done 100's of these and the marvin grren or white and most paint stores have the formulas wrote down for us painters because we get alot of these colors.
When you go to the paint store ask them if their soild stains,I am assuming that is waht you have are self priming (Duron is) or of it needs a primer. Use their recomended system as that is the best way to go.
Yes vinyl siding can be painted and it does need to clean as all exterior surfaces do. Then you will need to prime it with an acrylic primer such as Duron Siding in A Can acrylic primer and finish with an acrylic satin or semi-gloss such as Duron Siding in A Can. Do not paint the vinyl any darker than it is now as it will warp.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects