exterior paint over wood stain
Even if your windows aren't marvin and some other brand this is what they call the brown color.
Unless of course your windows are wood on the outside and not metal then I don't have an idea of color they are.
I have done 100's of these and the marvin grren or white and most paint stores have the formulas wrote down for us painters because we get alot of these colors.
When you go to the paint store ask them if their soild stains,I am assuming that is waht you have are self priming (Duron is) or of it needs a primer. Use their recomended system as that is the best way to go.
Yes vinyl siding can be painted and it does need to clean as all exterior surfaces do. Then you will need to prime it with an acrylic primer such as Duron Siding in A Can acrylic primer and finish with an acrylic satin or semi-gloss such as Duron Siding in A Can. Do not paint the vinyl any darker than it is now as it will warp.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!