exterior paint over wood stain
Even if your windows aren't marvin and some other brand this is what they call the brown color.
Unless of course your windows are wood on the outside and not metal then I don't have an idea of color they are.
I have done 100's of these and the marvin grren or white and most paint stores have the formulas wrote down for us painters because we get alot of these colors.
When you go to the paint store ask them if their soild stains,I am assuming that is waht you have are self priming (Duron is) or of it needs a primer. Use their recomended system as that is the best way to go.
Yes vinyl siding can be painted and it does need to clean as all exterior surfaces do. Then you will need to prime it with an acrylic primer such as Duron Siding in A Can acrylic primer and finish with an acrylic satin or semi-gloss such as Duron Siding in A Can. Do not paint the vinyl any darker than it is now as it will warp.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight