Sprayed deck too hard?
If I stain over it the way it is now, the brush/roller will pick up these fibers and it seems like it would be impossible.
You didn't harm your deck unless you have gotten too aggresive and the grain is really sticking out or blown away.
What ever you do get rid of the fuzz before you stain other wise it will be their forever cuz you just stained it into your wood.Or it may let loose where the fuzz is and give you a bare spot.
I took the pole sander suggestion and sanded the whole deck, but there are spots where the fuzz is between the grains and won't come out unless I sand the grains down. Should I try the brillow pad/steel wool, sand it down, or leave it and stain over it?
If you don't have to much fuzz you may just want to leave it and stain your deck. The way to remove what you have left will be an electric sander. But that may be going over board as we need to remember that this is a deck after all and not a piece of furniture.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!