Sprayed deck too hard?
If I stain over it the way it is now, the brush/roller will pick up these fibers and it seems like it would be impossible.
You didn't harm your deck unless you have gotten too aggresive and the grain is really sticking out or blown away.
What ever you do get rid of the fuzz before you stain other wise it will be their forever cuz you just stained it into your wood.Or it may let loose where the fuzz is and give you a bare spot.
I took the pole sander suggestion and sanded the whole deck, but there are spots where the fuzz is between the grains and won't come out unless I sand the grains down. Should I try the brillow pad/steel wool, sand it down, or leave it and stain over it?
If you don't have to much fuzz you may just want to leave it and stain your deck. The way to remove what you have left will be an electric sander. But that may be going over board as we need to remember that this is a deck after all and not a piece of furniture.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!