Sprayed deck too hard?
If I stain over it the way it is now, the brush/roller will pick up these fibers and it seems like it would be impossible.
You didn't harm your deck unless you have gotten too aggresive and the grain is really sticking out or blown away.
What ever you do get rid of the fuzz before you stain other wise it will be their forever cuz you just stained it into your wood.Or it may let loose where the fuzz is and give you a bare spot.
I took the pole sander suggestion and sanded the whole deck, but there are spots where the fuzz is between the grains and won't come out unless I sand the grains down. Should I try the brillow pad/steel wool, sand it down, or leave it and stain over it?
If you don't have to much fuzz you may just want to leave it and stain your deck. The way to remove what you have left will be an electric sander. But that may be going over board as we need to remember that this is a deck after all and not a piece of furniture.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING