Sprayed deck too hard?
If I stain over it the way it is now, the brush/roller will pick up these fibers and it seems like it would be impossible.
You didn't harm your deck unless you have gotten too aggresive and the grain is really sticking out or blown away.
What ever you do get rid of the fuzz before you stain other wise it will be their forever cuz you just stained it into your wood.Or it may let loose where the fuzz is and give you a bare spot.
I took the pole sander suggestion and sanded the whole deck, but there are spots where the fuzz is between the grains and won't come out unless I sand the grains down. Should I try the brillow pad/steel wool, sand it down, or leave it and stain over it?
If you don't have to much fuzz you may just want to leave it and stain your deck. The way to remove what you have left will be an electric sander. But that may be going over board as we need to remember that this is a deck after all and not a piece of furniture.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers