Sprayed deck too hard?
If I stain over it the way it is now, the brush/roller will pick up these fibers and it seems like it would be impossible.
You didn't harm your deck unless you have gotten too aggresive and the grain is really sticking out or blown away.
What ever you do get rid of the fuzz before you stain other wise it will be their forever cuz you just stained it into your wood.Or it may let loose where the fuzz is and give you a bare spot.
I took the pole sander suggestion and sanded the whole deck, but there are spots where the fuzz is between the grains and won't come out unless I sand the grains down. Should I try the brillow pad/steel wool, sand it down, or leave it and stain over it?
If you don't have to much fuzz you may just want to leave it and stain your deck. The way to remove what you have left will be an electric sander. But that may be going over board as we need to remember that this is a deck after all and not a piece of furniture.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects