Well if auto body primer and paint won't work on metal we all better get fiberglass cars.
Easily ready and appliable with aircompressor and spray gun which any 12 year old can use with just a little knowledge.
Retisin..........you are right - to a point - not any 12 year old can spray automotive - and besides - the prep that goes into painting a car is something else too.
Automotive products are generally solvent bourne - two component - tough to use and picky in their application and prep - not the thing for your average DIY....
Just my opinion...
Painting the bath tub
How to Apply a Color Wash Faux Painting Technique
Painting tile on fireplace surround
painting vinyl covered drywall like that is a mobile...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!