Well if auto body primer and paint won't work on metal we all better get fiberglass cars.
Easily ready and appliable with aircompressor and spray gun which any 12 year old can use with just a little knowledge.
Retisin..........you are right - to a point - not any 12 year old can spray automotive - and besides - the prep that goes into painting a car is something else too.
Automotive products are generally solvent bourne - two component - tough to use and picky in their application and prep - not the thing for your average DIY....
Just my opinion...
Painting the bath tub
How to Apply a Color Wash Faux Painting Technique
Painting tile on fireplace surround
painting vinyl covered drywall like that is a mobile...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 9 Things You Never Thought to Paint—But Should
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Storage Where You Least Expected It
- 9 Best Lighting Picks for Your Bedroom
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- 10 Alternatives to a Traditional Home Office