Well if auto body primer and paint won't work on metal we all better get fiberglass cars.
Easily ready and appliable with aircompressor and spray gun which any 12 year old can use with just a little knowledge.
Retisin..........you are right - to a point - not any 12 year old can spray automotive - and besides - the prep that goes into painting a car is something else too.
Automotive products are generally solvent bourne - two component - tough to use and picky in their application and prep - not the thing for your average DIY....
Just my opinion...
Painting the bath tub
How to Apply a Color Wash Faux Painting Technique
Painting tile on fireplace surround
painting vinyl covered drywall like that is a mobile...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects