Any suggestions on how to remove ball point pen ink and sharpie marker ink from wood paneling?
Goof-off can and will dull surfaces in many cases, and it leaves a film most times. Don't know why so many people advise this? Try rubbing alchohol first, or a citrus cleaner on a cotton swab to dissolve the marks. They should come right off.
Wood Paneling/ Too dark. Can I lighten it?
Any Idea's for removal of wood paneling on Stucco wa...
Removing latex paint
hidding wood paneling
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING