I need help! I'm working on a room in my home while my husband is deployed to Iraq. I have two problems. 1. I have some rather nice looking paneling that is a very textured wood, but it's very dark. This room is in a basement, I want to paint it a color or technique that would show off the texture while keeping it warm, yet brighter. 2. one of the walls in that room has a faux brick paneling which I hate. I was thinking of a textured wallpaper, but not sure what's the best way to go. Any idea's would help to make this a nice surprise for my hubby when he returns.
Any Idea's for removal of wood paneling on Stucco wa...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!