Concrete Roof Leak
I have a small leak in my Concrete slate roof. I am looking for a basic outline on how to take it apart and then put them back. Any idea's on where to look?
You need a roofer. That is a delicate operation where you can do more damage than good with no experience or techniques that come from experience.
I would reccomend Liquid Roof as a less expensive alternative to a professional roofer.
JNK Products http://www.jnkproducts.com/liquid_roof/elastomeric.htm
Chronic roof leak around chimney
Gravel roof (BUR)
Gray Westile Series 1000 Concrete Roof Tiles - in ne...
brown spot on ceiling - told not a roof leak
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects