Hope this helps out and remember the best value is the better lines any company makes and especially on a repaint.
It is nice to hear that the Glidden product worked well. I have always liked and used Glidden products. Remember that Glidden makes product (as most manufacturers do - BM included) all over the price range - Ultra-Build at the low end ($5/gallon) - to Ralph Lauren ($22) at the higher end.
You will be pleasantly surprised to see that RL beats BM Regal all over the place - color, ease of use - and durability.......and it is considerably less money.........
How could that be?
Great chemists......and economies of scale that come with being the 3rd largest paint company in the world........
I work for Duron Paints and we have 7 interior flat wall paints and believe me there is a big difference from the top to the bottom line.
You need to compare apples to apples to be fair and it depends on what you need the paint to do as to which one you would use. But on a residential repaint you can't go wrong with the premium line from pretty much any company.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!