Hope this helps out and remember the best value is the better lines any company makes and especially on a repaint.
It is nice to hear that the Glidden product worked well. I have always liked and used Glidden products. Remember that Glidden makes product (as most manufacturers do - BM included) all over the price range - Ultra-Build at the low end ($5/gallon) - to Ralph Lauren ($22) at the higher end.
You will be pleasantly surprised to see that RL beats BM Regal all over the place - color, ease of use - and durability.......and it is considerably less money.........
How could that be?
Great chemists......and economies of scale that come with being the 3rd largest paint company in the world........
I work for Duron Paints and we have 7 interior flat wall paints and believe me there is a big difference from the top to the bottom line.
You need to compare apples to apples to be fair and it depends on what you need the paint to do as to which one you would use. But on a residential repaint you can't go wrong with the premium line from pretty much any company.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects