Hope this helps out and remember the best value is the better lines any company makes and especially on a repaint.
It is nice to hear that the Glidden product worked well. I have always liked and used Glidden products. Remember that Glidden makes product (as most manufacturers do - BM included) all over the price range - Ultra-Build at the low end ($5/gallon) - to Ralph Lauren ($22) at the higher end.
You will be pleasantly surprised to see that RL beats BM Regal all over the place - color, ease of use - and durability.......and it is considerably less money.........
How could that be?
Great chemists......and economies of scale that come with being the 3rd largest paint company in the world........
I work for Duron Paints and we have 7 interior flat wall paints and believe me there is a big difference from the top to the bottom line.
You need to compare apples to apples to be fair and it depends on what you need the paint to do as to which one you would use. But on a residential repaint you can't go wrong with the premium line from pretty much any company.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers