How even should primer be?
Some drywall primers don't hide very well - they will however seal the drywall when applied at the proper square ft coverage (about 300 sq).
One coat of primer properly applied is sufficient.
Where you want two coats is the finish coat.
I usually recommend Glidden products. The Home Depot carries Glidden Ceiling Paint. Some independant dealers carry Glidden E-Z Track Ceiling Paint - it goes on pink (easier to tell where you have been) - and dries white...
If it is possible you could of sprayed this out with alot less hassel and even if you didnt know how to use one you would have a good handle on it after you did the primer it is alot faster easier and looks and lasts longer.
But like Mr Paint said the primer is fine if it isnt covering all the way it is to seal your drywall. http://pictureperfectpainting.20m.com/
is a site to my home page,
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Beautiful Clutter-Busting Closets
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- 7 Powerful Cleaners in Your Pantry
- 10 DIY Ways to Dress Up Your House for Fall
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 26 Easy Painted Halloween Pumpkins
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs