How even should primer be?
Some drywall primers don't hide very well - they will however seal the drywall when applied at the proper square ft coverage (about 300 sq).
One coat of primer properly applied is sufficient.
Where you want two coats is the finish coat.
I usually recommend Glidden products. The Home Depot carries Glidden Ceiling Paint. Some independant dealers carry Glidden E-Z Track Ceiling Paint - it goes on pink (easier to tell where you have been) - and dries white...
If it is possible you could of sprayed this out with alot less hassel and even if you didnt know how to use one you would have a good handle on it after you did the primer it is alot faster easier and looks and lasts longer.
But like Mr Paint said the primer is fine if it isnt covering all the way it is to seal your drywall. http://pictureperfectpainting.20m.com/
is a site to my home page,
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING