How even should primer be?
Some drywall primers don't hide very well - they will however seal the drywall when applied at the proper square ft coverage (about 300 sq).
One coat of primer properly applied is sufficient.
Where you want two coats is the finish coat.
I usually recommend Glidden products. The Home Depot carries Glidden Ceiling Paint. Some independant dealers carry Glidden E-Z Track Ceiling Paint - it goes on pink (easier to tell where you have been) - and dries white...
If it is possible you could of sprayed this out with alot less hassel and even if you didnt know how to use one you would have a good handle on it after you did the primer it is alot faster easier and looks and lasts longer.
But like Mr Paint said the primer is fine if it isnt covering all the way it is to seal your drywall. http://pictureperfectpainting.20m.com/
is a site to my home page,
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!