Homebld, you were quoted directly more then once in those previous posts, and you never answered. You were questioned directly more than once. Again, you did not answer.
Then you compound your revisionist history by saying: "There was NEVER any argument from me about the possibility that it was the paint." Okay, here is your ENTIRE post, word for word.
"Using exterior paints in the interior should result in no odors or health problems.
Your problem sounds more like a sewer gas and can be caused by a cracked sewer line, a blocked vent, or traps devoid of water.
Likewise, if you have a combustion type heat such as natural gas, propane, oil or coal...you could have a faulty chimney or heating system.
Suggest a plumber and/or heating technician.
Not likley a paint problem."
Now if this is not arguing against the possiblity that the problem might be the paint--oh, come on! Sure, you covered your rear, but it's clear what you're saying. And let's not forget the level of argumentative ferver in your second post. You were quoted directly on that once already.
Finally, as predicted, Homebld remains clinging (if only faintly) to his guns. The Ops declares "The verdict is in!!" Homebld is glad the problem "appears" to be resolved.