I need to paint my newly rehabbed loft apt. interior that has a mixture of drywalled and red brick walls. I want to leave the brick "as is," but would prefer "cool" vs "warm" colors for the drywalled areas. The floors will be "natural" (relatively blonde) maple hardwood and the furnishing style will be young / contemporary. Any suggestions and/or tips on how to go about choosing colors?
Thanks in advance.
krhaller...........go to THD - buy a CD called Glidden Color@Home II. You can import a picture of your rooms and color them right on the CD............it is very cool - and only $6!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!