I need to paint my newly rehabbed loft apt. interior that has a mixture of drywalled and red brick walls. I want to leave the brick "as is," but would prefer "cool" vs "warm" colors for the drywalled areas. The floors will be "natural" (relatively blonde) maple hardwood and the furnishing style will be young / contemporary. Any suggestions and/or tips on how to go about choosing colors?
Thanks in advance.
krhaller...........go to THD - buy a CD called Glidden Color@Home II. You can import a picture of your rooms and color them right on the CD............it is very cool - and only $6!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight