I need to paint my newly rehabbed loft apt. interior that has a mixture of drywalled and red brick walls. I want to leave the brick "as is," but would prefer "cool" vs "warm" colors for the drywalled areas. The floors will be "natural" (relatively blonde) maple hardwood and the furnishing style will be young / contemporary. Any suggestions and/or tips on how to go about choosing colors?
Thanks in advance.
krhaller...........go to THD - buy a CD called Glidden Color@Home II. You can import a picture of your rooms and color them right on the CD............it is very cool - and only $6!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects