field stone walkway and padio
For me, it's too much to say here. BUT, the good news is if you go to a Supplier or even to your local Home Center, you may find a book that gives you the step-by-step instructions. It's pretty much the same as laying a brick or paver walkway with the exception of how you might want to lay the stone and how to cut/break it. Perhaps the Library has books too. You can try Nurseries too.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: Visit The Family Handyman WEB Site and ask those folks if one of their past issues dealt with your question. FOr some reason, I think one did ...
Exterior waterproofing with stone foundation and gra...
Jacking and Leveling
Stone Walkway fix - up
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips