field stone walkway and padio
For me, it's too much to say here. BUT, the good news is if you go to a Supplier or even to your local Home Center, you may find a book that gives you the step-by-step instructions. It's pretty much the same as laying a brick or paver walkway with the exception of how you might want to lay the stone and how to cut/break it. Perhaps the Library has books too. You can try Nurseries too.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: Visit The Family Handyman WEB Site and ask those folks if one of their past issues dealt with your question. FOr some reason, I think one did ...
Exterior waterproofing with stone foundation and gra...
Jacking and Leveling
Stone Walkway fix - up
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight