field stone walkway and padio
For me, it's too much to say here. BUT, the good news is if you go to a Supplier or even to your local Home Center, you may find a book that gives you the step-by-step instructions. It's pretty much the same as laying a brick or paver walkway with the exception of how you might want to lay the stone and how to cut/break it. Perhaps the Library has books too. You can try Nurseries too.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: Visit The Family Handyman WEB Site and ask those folks if one of their past issues dealt with your question. FOr some reason, I think one did ...
Exterior waterproofing with stone foundation and gra...
Jacking and Leveling
Stone Walkway fix - up
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!