field stone walkway and padio
For me, it's too much to say here. BUT, the good news is if you go to a Supplier or even to your local Home Center, you may find a book that gives you the step-by-step instructions. It's pretty much the same as laying a brick or paver walkway with the exception of how you might want to lay the stone and how to cut/break it. Perhaps the Library has books too. You can try Nurseries too.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: Visit The Family Handyman WEB Site and ask those folks if one of their past issues dealt with your question. FOr some reason, I think one did ...
Exterior waterproofing with stone foundation and gra...
Jacking and Leveling
Stone Walkway fix - up
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- 15 Fast Fixes for Your Home Facade
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers