I have a house that is about 90 years old and wish to paint the living room walls. Currently on the walls covering plaster is two coats of wallpaper and a coat of paint on top of those. The plaster does have some small cracks as well.
Is the best thing to do to remove the wall paper with a paper tiger and vinegar or is there something (wallpaper) I can put over the whole thing to take the easy way out and then paint?
asbestos under old wallpaper?
Layer of Drywall paper torn off (wallpaper removal)
Can you primer over wallpaper paint?
removing old wallpaper glue
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love