I've already applied a galvanized silver spray paint (flat look with zinc content) to several sections of fence and the gate. It doesn't look bad, but I should have got the Rustoleum chain link fence paint (silver) that gets it looking alot better, but at the time thought the spray would be easier to apply.
My question: can I apply this fence paint over top the galvanized spray that I've already done? I'm not sure whether the new coating will adhere properly to the previous coat. Trying very hard not to have a mess on my hands.
I don't see why you can't apply the fence paint over the spray that you used as all it really is just a primer anyway. . A good way to paint a fence is with a long nap roller.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects