I've already applied a galvanized silver spray paint (flat look with zinc content) to several sections of fence and the gate. It doesn't look bad, but I should have got the Rustoleum chain link fence paint (silver) that gets it looking alot better, but at the time thought the spray would be easier to apply.
My question: can I apply this fence paint over top the galvanized spray that I've already done? I'm not sure whether the new coating will adhere properly to the previous coat. Trying very hard not to have a mess on my hands.
I don't see why you can't apply the fence paint over the spray that you used as all it really is just a primer anyway. . A good way to paint a fence is with a long nap roller.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love