I've already applied a galvanized silver spray paint (flat look with zinc content) to several sections of fence and the gate. It doesn't look bad, but I should have got the Rustoleum chain link fence paint (silver) that gets it looking alot better, but at the time thought the spray would be easier to apply.
My question: can I apply this fence paint over top the galvanized spray that I've already done? I'm not sure whether the new coating will adhere properly to the previous coat. Trying very hard not to have a mess on my hands.
I don't see why you can't apply the fence paint over the spray that you used as all it really is just a primer anyway. . A good way to paint a fence is with a long nap roller.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!