Hi,ok, got a little problem -- my house is primarily "tuscan style" colors & motif. We are re-doing our bathroom & while I was out of town my husband bought tile for the bathroom floor. Its a grayish/black 16" tile pieces -- beautiful! The sink is an 18" red & gold "lava rush" italian gravity bowl. the tile will be on the floor, 1/2 way up the wall by the sink & into the shower. The fixtures are polished nickel. We have glass accent tiles the same color as the sink. HELP! I need suggestions on wall color to tone down this "contemporary look" of silver & black & give a feel of tuscan -- Please??
Paint one wall with lighter color?
Painting new home
Need help in choosing paint color
RL Paint Absolutely sucks. Now I have to color match.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!