Hi,ok, got a little problem -- my house is primarily "tuscan style" colors & motif. We are re-doing our bathroom & while I was out of town my husband bought tile for the bathroom floor. Its a grayish/black 16" tile pieces -- beautiful! The sink is an 18" red & gold "lava rush" italian gravity bowl. the tile will be on the floor, 1/2 way up the wall by the sink & into the shower. The fixtures are polished nickel. We have glass accent tiles the same color as the sink. HELP! I need suggestions on wall color to tone down this "contemporary look" of silver & black & give a feel of tuscan -- Please??
Paint one wall with lighter color?
Painting new home
Need help in choosing paint color
RL Paint Absolutely sucks. Now I have to color match.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!