You should have gotten instructions w/your lamp post. If not, contact the MFGR of the post.
Other than that, I/we would need more info as to what the 'base' of the lamp post is AND what do you have for a driveway.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: Don't be afraid to give more info. You didn't give 'us' much to work with ...
Wiring for lamp post never installed - how can I fin...
"Neighbor-friendly" outdoor lighting
Outdoor Light Fixture Trouble
replace lamp post and wiring
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects