You should have gotten instructions w/your lamp post. If not, contact the MFGR of the post.
Other than that, I/we would need more info as to what the 'base' of the lamp post is AND what do you have for a driveway.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: Don't be afraid to give more info. You didn't give 'us' much to work with ...
Wiring for lamp post never installed - how can I fin...
"Neighbor-friendly" outdoor lighting
Outdoor Light Fixture Trouble
replace lamp post and wiring
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!