I will be having my new townhouse painted the same color throughout. What brand of paint do you recommend? My painter likes Benjamin Moore.
Go with your painter's suggestion. Keep in mind that BM sells various grades. You might want to request upgraded quality. Your painter likely receives discounts by dealing with the BM store, and probably has an account there. Its certainly a brand I have had success with for both application and durability.
best paint brand???????????????
texcote or elastomeric paint ?
What is the best underlay for laminate flooring???
Best quility of paint at the best price
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!