I will be having my new townhouse painted the same color throughout. What brand of paint do you recommend? My painter likes Benjamin Moore.
Go with your painter's suggestion. Keep in mind that BM sells various grades. You might want to request upgraded quality. Your painter likely receives discounts by dealing with the BM store, and probably has an account there. Its certainly a brand I have had success with for both application and durability.
best paint brand???????????????
texcote or elastomeric paint ?
What is the best underlay for laminate flooring???
Best quility of paint at the best price
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!