Any suggestions on how to paint a ceramic tile fireplace surround?
There is a craft paint designed to go onto glass surfaces, it's at Michael's or ******* call Folk Art Enamels by "Plaid" it works on tile. There is also a two part epoxy paint for redoing tubs that will stick to the tile, but it's stinky and toxic and all that. You get it at the big home improvement stores. It works tho!
cracked tile on shower floor
I don't want tile on the wall around my tub/shower
Tile over fireplace?
compound miter fireplace surround
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!