Any suggestions on how to paint a ceramic tile fireplace surround?
There is a craft paint designed to go onto glass surfaces, it's at Michael's or ******* call Folk Art Enamels by "Plaid" it works on tile. There is also a two part epoxy paint for redoing tubs that will stick to the tile, but it's stinky and toxic and all that. You get it at the big home improvement stores. It works tho!
cracked tile on shower floor
I don't want tile on the wall around my tub/shower
Tile over fireplace?
compound miter fireplace surround
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!