Has anybody used a Rain Dispersal system.
I question the Rain Dispersal system. While it may be nice for some applications. Such as sheds, garages, winter ice build up, etc. I don't think it is good for spring rains. It may save your landscape, but the rain isn't getting far enough away from your foundation. Most people recommend putting your downspouts 10 feet away from your house. How far does a Rain Dispersal system get from the foundation?
I am sure it does the job it says it does. As cheap as gutters are to have installed I would stick with those if you have a basement or crawl space.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips