I'm sure this question gets asked a ton (although I read through ten pages of posts without seeing anything).
We are re-doing our dining room. Painted the ceiling first, then painted the crown molding and put it up. (crown and ceiling are different colors). Of course, I had some gaps I need to fill with caulk. Now, i have to paint the caulked areas and still have to try to get a straight line.
Are there any tricks. The painters tape i used has the tendendy to allow the paint to bleed through. eding tools won't work well with caulk.
Thank you for any hints.
Building with Valubuild SIP-Not a "Do it yourself" s...
Trimming the bottom of an interior door
removing paint from crown molding
Caulking crown moulding
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips