I'm sure this question gets asked a ton (although I read through ten pages of posts without seeing anything).
We are re-doing our dining room. Painted the ceiling first, then painted the crown molding and put it up. (crown and ceiling are different colors). Of course, I had some gaps I need to fill with caulk. Now, i have to paint the caulked areas and still have to try to get a straight line.
Are there any tricks. The painters tape i used has the tendendy to allow the paint to bleed through. eding tools won't work well with caulk.
Thank you for any hints.
Building with Valubuild SIP-Not a "Do it yourself" s...
Trimming the bottom of an interior door
removing paint from crown molding
Caulking crown moulding
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers