I'm sure this question gets asked a ton (although I read through ten pages of posts without seeing anything).
We are re-doing our dining room. Painted the ceiling first, then painted the crown molding and put it up. (crown and ceiling are different colors). Of course, I had some gaps I need to fill with caulk. Now, i have to paint the caulked areas and still have to try to get a straight line.
Are there any tricks. The painters tape i used has the tendendy to allow the paint to bleed through. eding tools won't work well with caulk.
Thank you for any hints.
Building with Valubuild SIP-Not a "Do it yourself" s...
Trimming the bottom of an interior door
removing paint from crown molding
Caulking crown moulding
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!