I decide to paint over the wallpaper in the bathroom, because I thought it would be to hard to remove the old paper since I dont know if the previous owner primed the walls before putting wallpaper on it. I spackled the seams and sand them smooth(so what I thought). Now after the prime and two coats of paint, I can still the spackle outlines.
I dont know what to do at this point?
Another problem encountered was some places the paper bubbled.
What is the solution to getting rid of those bubbles in the paper. I dont think they were there before I started painting.
1-Do I sand the wall smooth with the paint already applied and paint again?
2-Just leave it and live with it?
Jerseygrl in trouble.
Sap oozing up through paint on new porch floor-help!!
lead paint removal options
Wall studs show through paint
wall paper border drips
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight