I decide to paint over the wallpaper in the bathroom, because I thought it would be to hard to remove the old paper since I dont know if the previous owner primed the walls before putting wallpaper on it. I spackled the seams and sand them smooth(so what I thought). Now after the prime and two coats of paint, I can still the spackle outlines.
I dont know what to do at this point?
Another problem encountered was some places the paper bubbled.
What is the solution to getting rid of those bubbles in the paper. I dont think they were there before I started painting.
1-Do I sand the wall smooth with the paint already applied and paint again?
2-Just leave it and live with it?
Jerseygrl in trouble.
Sap oozing up through paint on new porch floor-help!!
lead paint removal options
Wall studs show through paint
wall paper border drips
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!