I decide to paint over the wallpaper in the bathroom, because I thought it would be to hard to remove the old paper since I dont know if the previous owner primed the walls before putting wallpaper on it. I spackled the seams and sand them smooth(so what I thought). Now after the prime and two coats of paint, I can still the spackle outlines.
I dont know what to do at this point?
Another problem encountered was some places the paper bubbled.
What is the solution to getting rid of those bubbles in the paper. I dont think they were there before I started painting.
1-Do I sand the wall smooth with the paint already applied and paint again?
2-Just leave it and live with it?
Jerseygrl in trouble.
Sap oozing up through paint on new porch floor-help!!
lead paint removal options
Wall studs show through paint
wall paper border drips
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love