I decide to paint over the wallpaper in the bathroom, because I thought it would be to hard to remove the old paper since I dont know if the previous owner primed the walls before putting wallpaper on it. I spackled the seams and sand them smooth(so what I thought). Now after the prime and two coats of paint, I can still the spackle outlines.
I dont know what to do at this point?
Another problem encountered was some places the paper bubbled.
What is the solution to getting rid of those bubbles in the paper. I dont think they were there before I started painting.
1-Do I sand the wall smooth with the paint already applied and paint again?
2-Just leave it and live with it?
Jerseygrl in trouble.
Sap oozing up through paint on new porch floor-help!!
lead paint removal options
Wall studs show through paint
wall paper border drips
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers