Help the painter comes tomorrow May 3rd,2006. I had my cabinets painted a creamy white/beige (are we allowed to name colors?)
Then a glaze was put on them and they look great. Tile floor taupish, backsplack tumbled stone in natural /beige colors. I want silestone hubby wants black/brow granite...would like your opinion on that as well. WALLS I wanted a old world /tuscan look..someone said its on its way out!!!Plaster, well Im getting to chicken to do it..
Color a beige again....HELP..my LIFE IS BEIGE!!!
Is Tuscan/'oldworld going out? Colors for that look? I have lots of oak antiques in the room. Help please Im sleep deprived from fretting.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects