Help the painter comes tomorrow May 3rd,2006. I had my cabinets painted a creamy white/beige (are we allowed to name colors?)
Then a glaze was put on them and they look great. Tile floor taupish, backsplack tumbled stone in natural /beige colors. I want silestone hubby wants black/brow granite...would like your opinion on that as well. WALLS I wanted a old world /tuscan look..someone said its on its way out!!!Plaster, well Im getting to chicken to do it..
Color a beige again....HELP..my LIFE IS BEIGE!!!
Is Tuscan/'oldworld going out? Colors for that look? I have lots of oak antiques in the room. Help please Im sleep deprived from fretting.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!