Ive read about paneling and painting paneling but my paneling is painted. Taking it down seems ominous. Can I just paint over the paint? Also, the fact that its paneling is obvious by the remianing grooves every so many inches. What might I best use on these painted grooves before painting? Do I clean this flat paint (is that possbile?) since paint doesnt stick to dirt (I sense there may be tar and nictoine remains from the old man who used to live here). Id love to take it down because all the electircal recepticals are at the level of the (concrete I think) but I imagine I can just lift them out and reset them ontop of the painted paneling.
painting over paneling that I have filled the grove...
Painting over paneling
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!