Have an older home with siding. The siding, columns (4 in front of the house), front door and garage door are white. Trim around the windows and the eves are dark green. Right now, think this color combination lookes too "garish". The white is too much.
Want to change it to a beige/sage-green combination. Thinking of painting the columns, eves and trim around windows the sage green. But what color for the garage door? Also, the front door is now white; even considering a red/rust color only on the door.
What is your opinion on this color combination? Thanks
Spray versus Brush Paint to Exterior of House
What the %$@# !! Exterior Hardiboard.....2nd pic
Exterior house paint---- Are there certain colors a...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight