I purchased 2/2 gallon buckets of ceiling paint. I painted the living room last weekend. This weekend I painted the connecting kitchen. I forgot to marry the paint buckets. So now two colors. What do I do now?? Short of repainting those awful "popcorn" ceilings...
I would say you are going to have to repaint the entire ceiling as I don't know of any other way to get it to match. Just remember to box all the paint needed to paint the ceiling before you start to make sure it is all the same color.
Did you mean mix all of the paint?? as in mix it all togather. I had the same paint and color. but didn't mix the 2 2gal togather. I just had the 2 rooms meet togather and they didn't match.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!