I purchased 2/2 gallon buckets of ceiling paint. I painted the living room last weekend. This weekend I painted the connecting kitchen. I forgot to marry the paint buckets. So now two colors. What do I do now?? Short of repainting those awful "popcorn" ceilings...
I would say you are going to have to repaint the entire ceiling as I don't know of any other way to get it to match. Just remember to box all the paint needed to paint the ceiling before you start to make sure it is all the same color.
Did you mean mix all of the paint?? as in mix it all togather. I had the same paint and color. but didn't mix the 2 2gal togather. I just had the 2 rooms meet togather and they didn't match.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide